An integrated rescue float and lifting sling for man overboard rescue and recovery. Low maintenance closed cell foam flotation, retro-reflective patches, wraparound heavy duty webbing straps, 45 metres of 8mm floating line. Complete with printed instructions and a reinforced PVC stow bag that is easy to attach and remove from boats rail when not underway. Meets YA SR 4.21 Lifebuoy requirement when a self-igniting light fitted.
- Same buoyancy as a Horse Shoe Float.
- Complies to AYF requirements for Horse Shoe Floats.
- All round webbing design with large stainless steel lifting rings
- 45 metres of 8mm floating retrieval rope
- Stow bag with 3 adjustable attachment webbings
- Measurements in bag - 57cm x 32cm x 15cm