Installed to provide on‐demand flow and pressure of freshwater to galleys, showers, washing machines, etc. These pumps are equipped with a bypass which enables smoother flow and decreases cycling, and provide similar pressure to that in a home on land.
These HD (Heavy Duty) models include a wider diameter motor with a powder coated shell, cast aluminum endbells and lower housing to improve pressure capability and life. With an open flow rate of 4 GPM (15 LPM) and choice of 40PSI (2.8Bar) these pumps deliver exceptional performance. Standard models provide good performance in an economical footprint.
Jabsco’s updated and improved lineup of freshwater supply pumps are designed to provide years of satisfactory service in applications both large and small.
- 1 x Par-Max HD4 Freshwater Pump
- 2 x 1/2" (13mm) straight hosebarbs
- 1 x 40 mesh inline quick connect strainer
- Typical rule of thumb for sizing is 1 GPM per outlet
- Co-molded diaphragm technology for long life and durability
- heavy duty motors and cast aluminum lower housings which allow for longlife, even at high pressures
- Efficient and quiet operation
- Integrated, sealed pressure switch for on-demand operation
- Self-priming allows for installation versatility
- Can run dry without damage
- Quick connect ports for ease of installation, servicing, and maintenance
- Vibration dampening mounting feet
- Equipped with integrated bypass module to reduce cycling and provide smoother flow