The Zhik 65L Kit bag is designed to be your perfect event companion. Having a multitude of high vis orange compartments allows you to organize your gear for extended trips while also ensuring it’s easier to find small items that might have fallen to the bottom. Tie down straps ensure items can be compressed to make the most of the space while the large split design allows you to access more of your gear quickly.
The size at 65L is an ideal balance of carrying capacity for longer trips vs keeping the bag compact enough for comfortable carrying when fully loaded with wet sailing gear.
Designed to be versatile for a number of situations you can either carry the bag conventionally, sling it over your shoulder or make use of the padded backpack straps for extended carrying.
Long bullet points
- 9Water resistant 420 Denier Fabric.
- Duraflex® hardware for durability.
- Deep storage for bulky items.
- Multiple high vis, clear topped storage sections for easy visibility.
- Backpack straps with large comfort panel’s for heavy loads.
- Modular hooks for attachment to other Zhik Modular bags.
- Internal compression straps.
- Document sleeves.